Sunday, October 30, 2011

facebook for business

Facebook Marketing Tips For Small Businesses!
Check out part two of the series, on how small businesses can engage in marketing on Facebook. In this piece we will throw some light on how small businesses can engage in marketing on Facebook. You can also checkout our Part 1 of the series: Beginner's Guide To Facebook Marketing
If you are a small business owner, then you have the following constraints when you think of getting your business on Facebook-
Facebook Marketing for Small Business

View another webinar from Walking Maverick Consulting



 ■“I don't have the time to promote my business on Facebook”
■or “I don't have the budget to sign up for Ads and stuff”
■or “I don't think 750 million users world wide are interested in my lawyers' practice or my dentistry”
■or “I don't know how to go about marketing on Facebook”

Well, if you think or identify with any of the opinions above, then you are wrong. Facebook marketing is easy, it is cheap (in most cases free!) and of the 750 million users, 10 million maybe your target audience.

While you are mulling over this, go through these facts – According to a MerchantCircle survey in the USA, about 8000 small businesses were queried about the adoption of various marketing products. And 70% of the respondents use Facebook to promote their business. This means that Facebook is an effective and preferred Marketing Tool for small businesses

No comments:

Post a Comment